DECK KOTE™ - ACRYLIC WATERBASE DECK PAINT
• Upgrades KOOL DECK™ Surfaces
• Reduces the temperature of concrete surfaces exposed to UV rays by up to 20 degrees F
• Painted or Unpainted Concrete Surfaces
• Highly resistant to pool chemicals for long lasting beauty and protection
• Hi-Build coating limits the surface from becoming slippery compared to conventional pool coatings
• Cleans Up With Soap & Water, No Solvent Fumes
• Cures Quickly, Back In Service In 2-3 Days
• Extra-White and Deep Bases available for over 100 custom color options, Excellent Color Retention
• Provides a durable finish that extends the life of concrete and masonry surfaces
Deck Kote™ is a PREMIUM one-part acrylic water-based deck coating designed as an effective weapon against UV rays and weathering in a coating that is easy to apply and clean up. Longest lasting protection against fade on painted or unpainted concrete surfaces. Actually more than a paint job because they penetrate concrete to provide a cooler, slip-resistant surface. Plus they are resistant to peeling and chipping for years. Dries quickly, durable, and resists fading, chemicals, and abrasion. Rejuvenates KOOL DECK™ and other textured deck surfaces. For non-skid surfaces, add sand or pumice stone as desired (1 lb. per gallon). Cleans up with soap and water. Designed for maximum protection against UV rays and chlorine.
To switch from any other deck paint (other than another water base acrylic) to our Deck Kote water base acrylic, use our water base epoxy primer - Pool Grip.
300 - 400 square feet / gallon; 2 coats needed for proper application - No Primer Needed - Self Priming Paint. Expect 50% less coverage on bare, rough or sandblasted surfaces.