Pool Guard EHB - Epoxy High Build - 10 Year Warranty - 2 Gallon Kit
Using your mouse, click and "scratch" off the area below.
Custom Colors Chart
POOL GUARD EHB™ EPOXY HIGH BUILD - 2-PART HIGH BUILD EPOXY PAINT - VOC COMPLIANT - BUY DIRECT FORM THE MANUFACTURER!
Uses - FOR CONCRETE, GUNITE, FIBERGLASS & STEEL
ONLY PRODUCT IN LINE RECOMMENDED FOR FIBERGLASS, SPAS, SALT WATER CHLORINATORS, FISH PONDS, DIVING BOARDS & POOL SLIDES
* 10 Year Written Warranty
• Alternative to Plaster
* Roller, Brush or Spray Application
* Resistance to Submersion, Saltwater, & Pool Chemicals
* Reduces Chalking and Fading
* Cured Finish is Nontoxic, so Safe for Children and Fish
• Resists Chlorine & Intense U.V. Rays
• Perfect for Imperfect Surfaces
* Excellent Adhesion, Hardness & Durability
* Resists Cracking, Peeling, Chipping
• Tile Finish
• Superior Color Retention
* No mix formulation is super easy to apply
* Self Priming - no primer needed
A PREMIUM two-part solvent based epoxy high build coating formulated to give maximum protection, as well as having fill qualities for imperfect pool services. Alternative to plaster. Silicone & UV Stabilizers act like a “Sunblock” against blistering UV sun rays, giving a tile finish. Longest lasting protection against fade. Apply over most types of epoxy pool coatings in good condition, as well as bare concrete, plaster, gunite and fiberglass. Dries quickly, durable, and resists fading, chemicals and abrasion. Mix ratio is 1:1. Designed for maximum protection against UV rays, automatic pool cleaning machines and chlorine.
To switch from an epoxy (Pool Guard EHB™, Pool Guard™) to a chlorinated rubber (Pool Shield CRX™, Pool Shield™), or a chlorinated rubber (Pool Shield CRX™, Pool Shield™) to an epoxy (Pool Guard EHB™, Pool Guard™) - use Pool Grip™, our water base epoxy primer.
FREE SHIPPING for Orders over $200, FULLY BONDED, No Sales Tax and 100% Guaranteed Return Policy (30 days).