- Court-Coat makes creating a durable athletic area a slam-dunk! It is a no-mix acrylic latex fortified with epoxy to improve long term durability and performance. It is acceptable for use on all exterior or interior sports court surfaces including wood, concrete, macadam, all-weather asphalt and bituminous-based composition surfaces. It can be used on most any hard surface where a skid-resistant finish is desired and for pedestrian safety, such as stone, brick, unglazed tile, cement tile, concrete block, slate and primed metal. Choose one of our three optional non-skid additives (TS-630, TS-631, TS-632) to produce the exact texture you are looking for. Low odor, low VOC. Available in 100 colors. One gallon covers 250 square feet. Two coats are required.
- An acrylic base fortified with epoxy for higher durability.
- Choose from one of three optional non-slip additives.
- Acceptable for use on a wide variety of surfaces.
- Utilizes breathable technology reducing the likelihood of blistering or peeling.
- No-mix formula makes it easy to apply.
INTENDED USE: Semi-professional and amateur athletic court finish coating.
SURFACES: Concrete, wood and asphalt.
USES: Basketball, tennis, racket ball, volleyball and multisport courts. Also used for line striping in warehouses, walkways and on curbs.
APPLICATION: Brush, roll or spray. Not for use over uncured wood, soft tar or unstable surfaces.