- Ever-Last EXP Fast-Dry Floor Coating is a phenolic modified alkyd that is self-priming and dries lightning fast. Choose it for its speed, ease of application and long term durability. An excellent choice when shut down time is limited. Adheres to virtually any surface including VCT tile. Well liked in food service areas, kitchens, bathrooms, restaurants or wherever application time is limited. Clear coat required (recommend TS-66 Supreme Urethane). Chips and clear coat are required because EXP dries so quickly it doesn’t have the opportunity to level. EXP is recoatable in only 2 hours. See Product Data Sheet for further details.
- Suitable for commercial-industrial, food service or residential use.
- Allows you to produce a floor in less than one day.
- Adheres to virtually any surface.
- Produces an exceptionally tenacious etching bond.
- dry enough to over coat in just 2 hours.
- System is waterproof long-term.
- Excellent hardness & durability.
- Good UV resistance, colorfastness and gloss retention.
- Withstands heat to 400F.
- 20 year guarantee.
INTENDED USE: A fast-dry self-priming base-coat for floors. Clear top coating required. Recommend TS-2, TS-66, TS-200 or TS-920 Clear. Interior / exterior use.
SURFACES: Concrete, glazed tile, VCT tile, linoleum, masonry and wood.
USES: Commercial kitchens, retail spaces, bathrooms and laundry rooms. Approved for food service and industrial floor coatings applications.
THINNER: TS-605 Thinner.
APPLICATION: Most applications are by roller coat but it is sprayable.