- Aquapoxy II Clear produces a durable epoxy finish without the hassle of mixing two components. Like original Aquapoxy (TS-905) it is low VOC, nontoxic and environmentally friendly - but now easier to use! Adhesion, chemical resistance, hardness, long term durability and are ease of use are all excellent. It is acceptable for use where there is motorized traffic, chemicals, salt, high impacts and abrasions. It will not lift to hot tires. It utilizes breathable resin technology to produce a surface tolerant finish. Grinding or blasting not typically required with the use of TS-695 Etching Cleaner or Muriatic acid. It is self-priming and may be applied over any existing coating. Covers up to 250-300 square feet per gallon. Two coats required. Finish is high gloss.
- Suitable for commercial and residential use.
- Eco-friendly, low VOC, low odor product.
- No-mix formula makes it easy to use.
- Surface tolerant breathable finish.
- Provides good chemical resistance.
- Exceptionally high adhesion.
- Excellent hardness & durability.
- Fast drying.
- Self-leveling finish.
- 20 year guarantee.
INTENDED USE: Commercial grade finish coating for concrete and tile floors. Interior / exterior use.
SURFACES: Concrete, masonry, plaster, stucco, porous tile & VCT.
USES: Warehouses, driveways, restaurants, hospitals, laundry rooms, hangars, retail spaces and basements. Approved for food service.
PRIMER: Self-priming in two or more coats.
APPLICATION: Brush, roll or spray.
NOT RECOMMENDED: Commercial or residential floor application with vehicle traffic. Use Aquapoxy TS-905 2-part water-base epoxy.