- Aqua Kote™ is our exciting acrylic water base pool paint. Built on decades of experience. Perfect for high humidity conditions where getting a dry pool is a problem. Dries quickly, and can be applied over other types of pool paints like epoxies and chlorinated rubber. Effective against chlorine, shock and algae, and has excellent color retention. Best of all, cleans and thins with water, cures quickly and has no solvent fumes. Get back to the purity of a newly refinished pool. To switch from an waterbase acrylic to an epoxy (Pool Guard EHB™, Pool Guard™) or chlorinated rubber (Pool Shield CRX™, Pool Shield™), use Pool Grip™, our water base epoxy primer.
- Concrete & Plaster
- Cleans Up With Soap & Water
- Cures Quickly
- No Solvent Fumes
- Pool Can Be Filled In 3 Days
- Resists Chlorine & UV Rays
- Excellent Color Retention
- AQUA KOTE™ ACRYLIC WATERBASE POOL PAINT
- FOR CONCRETE POOLS ONLY - NOT FOR FIBERGLASS OR SPAS
To figure out the amount of paint required:
Length x Width x 1.7 (depth) = square footage x 2 (2 coats) divided by 250 square feet = gallons needed
2 coats are recommended for proper application - 25% - 50% less coverage will occur on bare, rough or sandblasted surfaces.