- Silicone Epoxy is a unique resin blend that produces extraordinary results in a wide variety of applications. Silicone combined with epoxy produces a finish that is both hard and flexible at the same time. The self leveling finish is remarkably glossy and smooth. Offers unequaled performance where standing water, grease, oil or intense UV are regularly present. Offers a high level of adhesion with good flexibility, hardness, chemical resistance and resistance to high heat. Offers remarkable color and gloss retention. Grinding or blasting not typically required on concrete with the use of TS-695 Etching Cleaner or Muriatic acid. Covers up to 400 square feet per gallon. Apply two or more coats for best results. Note: Product formerly named 1-Part Epoxy.
- Suitable for commercial-industrial or residential use.
- Low VOC low odor product.
- Produces a hard yet flexible finish.
- Provides a high level of chemical resistance.
- Waterproof long-term.
- Provides unequaled UV resistance, colorfastness and gloss retention.
- Withstands heat to 400F.
- Resists cracking, peeling and chipping.
- Self-leveling finish.
- 20 year guarantee.
INTENDED USE: Finish coating for floors. Interior / exterior use.
SURFACES: Concrete, tile, masonry, plaster, wood, fiberglass, synthetic materials and all metals.
USES: Showers, kitchens, bathrooms, laundry rooms, basements, epoxy garage floors and most concrete floor paint applications. Approved for food service.
PRIMER: Concrete; self priming in to or moe coats. wood, linoleum & fiberglass TS-664 Etching Primer.
THINNER: TS-101 Thinner.
APPLICATION: Brush, roll or spray.