- Decade Deck Paint is a unique combination of advanced resin technology and exceptionally high quality raw materials. It creates an extraordinarily tenacious bond flexible enough to expand and contract with wood subject to extremes in weather, intense UV, and pool chemicals. Perfect for extreme climates because it does not become brittle in cold weather or soften in high heat. Out performs traditional old-school deck paints in every significant performance category. It is eco-friendly, low odor and produces a nontoxic finish. One gallon covers 150-200 square feet. Minimum of two coats required. All applications will require sanding. See Product Data Sheet for further details. Available in gallon and five gallon, satin finish.
- Long product life makes it an exceptional value.
- Self priming in two coats.
- Allows you to finish your deck in just one day.
- Produces an exceptionally tenacious highly flexible bond.
- Provides a high level of wear resistance.
- Resists cracking, peeling and chipping.
- Easy to Apply.
- Low odor, low VOC.
INTENDED USE: A super-duty coating product for decks.
SURFACES: Pine, fir, redwood, cedar and many other wood species. Suitable for use on pressure treated and synthetic deck materials. Acceptable for use on wooden structures.
USES: Wood decks, stairs, ramps, pool decks, handrails, fences and most any architectural wooden structure.
APPLICATION: Apply a minimum of two coats by roller-coat or spray.