- Mono-Epoxy rewrites the book on epoxy itself. A new generation alkyd epoxy-ester resin blend that eliminates the need for mixing multiple components making it easier to use. It can be used in hot and cold climates (-40F – 350F). Has a 10 year guaranty in swimming pools (see it at www.lifeguardpaint.com), which is a testimony to its durability. Its exceptionally high level of performance and ease of application combine to make it a compelling choice. Self-priming on porous materials, use recommended primer on non-porous materials. Grinding or blasting not typically required with the use of TS-695 Etching Cleaner or Muriatic acid. Covers up to 300 square feet per gallon. A minimum of two coats is required.
- Easy to use no mix formula.
- Commercial industrial quality product.
- Will not lift to hot tires.
- Long term waterproof finish.
- Good chemical resistance.
- Self-priming on concrete and porous tile in two or more coats.
- Resists fading and weathering.
- Resists cracking, peeling and chipping.
- Self levels.
- Low odor.
- Nontoxic finish.
- 20 year guaranty.
INTENDED USE: Commercial, industrial, manufacturing and residential interior / exterior. Epoxy floor paint.
SURFACES: Concrete, tile, masonry, fiberglass and metal.
USES: Commercial use, garage floors, basements, retail spaces, kitchens, laundry rooms, patios, porches, docks, ramps, walkways. Meets most concrete floor coatings requirements.
THINNER: TS-101 Leveling Thinner.
APPLICATION: Brush, roll or spray.