- Ever-Last Epoxy Clear is a two component polyamide epoxy floor coating for heavy-duty applications. A government spec formula that performs according to specification number MIL-C-22750. Use Ever-Last Epoxy wherever there is high volume motorized traffic, corrosive chemicals, spilled fuel, oil or in extreme weather conditions. Offers excellent performance in a wide variety of categories including adhesion, hardness, chemical resistance, resistance to acids, alkalis and where high impacts and abrasions are often present. Will not pick up to hot tires. Grinding or blasting not typically required on concrete with the use of TS-695 Etching Cleaner or Muriatic acid. Covers up to 300 square feet per gallon. Apply two or more coats for best results.
- A government spec formula suitable for commercial-industrial or residential use.
- Excellent resistance to corrosive chemicals, spilled fuel, and battery acid.
- Long term waterproof finish.
- High adhesion.
- Excellent hardness.
- Produces an exceptionally durable finish.
- 4-6 hour pot life once mixed.
- 20 year guarantee.
INTENDED USE: Commercial, industrial, manufacturing and residential use.
SURFACES: Concrete, tile, masonry, fiberglass, wood and metal.
USES: Concrete floors, walkways, ramps, commercial kitchens, manufacturing areas, industrial areas, food service areas, bathrooms and laundry rooms. Excellent for use as an epoxy garage floor coating product.
THINNER: TS-605 Thinner.
APPLICATION: Apply by roller-coat or spray.