- Supreme Urethane is our most durable product. A super-duty two-component aliphatic acrylic polyurethane finish coating durable enough for the harshest environment and high abuse areas. This recent reformulation of TS-2 Hard-Shell Urethane offers lower VOC, twice the solid content resulting in higher build and increased long-term durability. Offers unequalled performance in a wide variety of categories including adhesion, hardness, chemical resistance, resistance to high heat, flexibity, color and gloss retention. Intended for use where heavy traffic, strong chemicals, high heat, spilled fuel, acids, alkalis, solvents, saltwater, high impacts and corrosion are present. Will not pick up to hot tires. Grinding or blasting not typically required with the use of TS-695 Etching Cleaner or Muriatic acid. Covers up to 300 square feet per gallon.
- A recently updated government spec product suitable for commercial-industrial or residential use.
- Features lower VOC and higher solid content for increased build.
- Provides unequaled resistance to traffic and abuse.
- Finish is waterproof long-term.
- Excellent combination of flexibility and hardness.
- Outstanding UV resistance.
- Colorfast gloss retentive.
- Withstands heat to 500F.
- Self leveling finish.
- 4-6 hour pot life once mixed.
INTENDED USE: A super-duty finish coating for industrial, manufacturing and residential interior / exterior applications.
SURFACES: Concrete, tile, masonry, plaster, wood, fiberglass, synthetic materials and all metals.
USES: Commercial use, hangars, bathrooms, commercial kitchens, parking garages, drive through areas, concrete sealer and garage floor paint. Approved for food service.
PRIMER: Concrete TS-6390, glazed tile linoleum & fiberglass TS-664, wood, none required.
THINNER: TS-605 Thinner.
APPLICATION: Brush, roll or spray.