- Mono-Epoxy Primer makes priming with epoxy easier than ever with its unique no-mix formula. A new generation epoxy-ester primer that utilizes oxygen curing rather than two-component catalyst-curing making it easier to use. Its exceptionally high level of performance and ease of application combine to make it a compelling choice. Provides a sound base for the application of most any floor paint or coating product. Grinding or blasting not typically required on concrete with the use of TS-695 Etching Cleaner or Muriatic acid. Covers up to 300 square feet per gallon. See Product Data Sheet for further details.
- Easy to use no mix formula.
- Commercial industrial quality product.
- Will not lift to hot tires.
- Will fill and seal small cracks and voids.
- Good chemical resistance.
- Withstands harsh weather climates.
- A barrier coat that prevents water intrusion.
- Resists cracking, peeling and chipping.
- Low odor.
INTENDED USE: An easy to use no-mix epoxy floor coating primer acceptable for a wide variety of applications.
SURFACES: Concrete, tile, masonry and wood.
USES: Commercial kitchens, manufacturing and industrial areas, retail spaces, food service areas, bathrooms and laundry rooms. Excellent for use with epoxy garage floor coatings.
THINNER: TS-101 Thinner.
APPLICATION: Most applications are by roller coat but it is sprayable.