- Aquapoxy Primer is a two-component catalyst-cured epoxy primer that is safe and easy to use. The Aquapoxy finish coating is self-priming so Aquapoxy Primer is typically used to achieve a sound base coat, higher build with increased long term durability in mind. It shares the same surface tolerant breathable resins as the Aquapoxy finish coating with zero VOC and low odor. Adhesion, chemical resistance, hardness and long term durability are all excellent. Grinding or blasting not typically required on concrete with the use of TS-695 Etching Cleaner or Muriatic acid. Covers up to 200-250 square feet per gallon.
- Eco-friendly Zero VOC odorless product.
- Provides a sound base coat with good build.
- Long pot life makes it easy to use.
- Surface tolerant breathable formula.
- Excellent chemical resistance.
- High adhesion.
- Excellent hardness.
- Resists cracking, peeling and chipping.
- Tint-able in any color desired.
INTENDED USE: A two-component polyamine epoxy floor primer coating acceptable for heavy-duty commercial, industrial, and consumer use.
SURFACES: Concrete, tile, masonry and plaster.
USES: Manufacturing, industrial, commercial, retail, hospitals, food service, laundry rooms, hangars, basements and garage floor paint.
APPLICATION: Roll or spray.
NOT RECOMMENDED: For wooden surfaces.